M: Sony Alpha 300 + Sony 18-70mm objektiiv + 8 GB

O-ost; M-müük; V-vahetus; T-Töö; Ä-ära anda
Vasta
AkaSpark

M: Sony Alpha 300 + Sony 18-70mm objektiiv + 8 GB

Postitus Postitas AkaSpark »

Hi! (sorry, I do not speak estonian)

I'm selling this camera and lens now away because of a sudden need of money, to be honest. My ex left it to me when we separated half a year ago. Originally it was bought from Finland. So the package includes the camera, the lens, an 8 GB flash (15 MB/s) and the charger. I couldn't find the instruction manual (it's downloadable on the internet) and the original box - I think my ex has them in Finland, so I'm not even gonna try to get them.
It has been used for about 3000, maybe less, pictures. So it hasn't been used that much. It has few tiny scratches on it's lcd, but they don't affect the experience. Now I just want to get rid of it (as fast as possible) and with the money buy something nice for my girl ;)

The complect is in the center of Tallinn - so you can come and see/test for yourself. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/SonyDSLRA350/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - the review is for "Alpha 350". The only difference to my camera is that my camera has 10 Mpix and my camera is faster.

I ask for the whole package 320 euros, but the price is truly negotiable. Please, help me to take my girl on a nice date, maybe even to Pärnu :D

akaviki@gmail.com
56165672 (call me any time)
AkaSpark

Lower price!

300€! Anyone? Send me your offers, please. This is not a scam! I need to get rid of it. I don't use it at all, because I take all the pictures I need with my phone or my smaller (shittier) camera :D And NO, I'm not selling it in parts!
AkaSpark

Last two days!

260€ offered twice. More, anyone? If not, I'm selling it on monday in that case :) I'm going on a date ;)
Vasta